The following considerations should be taken into consideration on writing abstracts and full texts.
- Abstract text may not be longer than 500 words.
- Keywords in abstract texts and full papers may be more than 5 words.
Full Text Paper Guidelines
- Full text paper should be prepared in docx format in MS Office Word 2010 and above.
- Full text including references may not be longer than 16 pages.
- The title of the paper should be written in 12 pt, Times New Roman character with capital letters, centered.
- The author(s) name and surname must be indicated in full text and at the bottom right of the title, in Times New Roman font, 9 pt. Below the section line for the footnotes of the same page should be the author's contact information (place of work and e-mail address).
- Page layout; Left: 4 cm, Right: 2 cm, Top: 2 cm and Bottom: 2 cm. The footer / header function flags and page numbering system of the Word program should not be used in the declarations.
- Papers, 11 points, and "Times New Roman" must be written in a single line between the characters.
- In the paragraphs, the starting entry should be 1.5 cm, before the paragraph and 6 nk after the paragraph. Care should be taken not to leave blank lines between paragraphs and before / after headings.
- The main title and sub-headings are 1., 1.1., 1.1.1., 1.1.2., 188.8.131.52. Must be numbered in decimal. All titles of main titles should be written in large, and sub titles should be written in capital letters only. No spaces should be left before and after the headlines.
- Table, figure, chart etc. The titles of the drawings shall be centered at the top of the relevant drawing and the source representation shall be given at the bottom of the relevant drawing, Drawings should be set to not exceed page margins. The texts and figures in the contents of tables and graphics should be written in 9 point font with "Times New Roman" character. Smaller puntolar can be preferred on tables as needed.
- References should be made in the text using the link method. Explanatory notes should be expressed in footnotes (9 points) on the page. References in the text should be made in the form of author (s) surname, year of the source and page number. (Flag, 2011: 44). In more than two writings, written works. Should be used. Footnotes should never be used in citations. However, if the article to be cited is unclear, the year of establishment and access of the website should be written in parentheses. (CBRT, 2016: 7). If the cited reference is taken from an internet site and the cited article is included, it is cited in a similar manner to the periodicals. If no date is given for the downloaded resource from the Internet, the access to that file is considered to be the year of the date of the source.
- Any source used in the research should be included in the bibliography. The types of sources (thesis, books, articles, reports, etc.) should be sorted in alphabetical order according to author surname without discrimination. In the same author's works, they should be placed on the welding starting from the latest date. If more than one work published by an author in the same year is used, the works should be presented with the letters a, b, c, next to the year. For example: Self (2002a), Self (2002b).
- Below is an example of how the resources are represented in the Bibliography.
REFERENCES / BIBLIOGRAPHYBooks
DİNLER, Z. (2013). Introduction to Economics. Ekin Basım Publishing Distribution, 19th Edition, Bursa.ARTICLES
BLOMSTROM, M., G. FORCE and R. LIPSEY (1997). "Foreign Direct Investment and Employment: Home Country Experience in the United States and Sweden", The Economic Journal, Volume: 107, pp. 1778-1797.Internet Resources
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, Price Stability. Http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/wps/wcm/connect/TCMB+TR/TCMB+TR/Main+Menu/Para+Politikasi/Price+Study, Access Date: 08.02.2013.Thesis
ALTUNTAŞ, M. (2010). Automotive Main Industry and International Competitiveness in Turkey. (Unpublished MS Thesis) Selçuk University, Institute of Social Sciences, Department of Economics, Konya.